Harga dapat berubah sewaktu waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu
10D/9N Explore Paris - Zurich - Frankfurt - Prague - Bratislava - Budapest - Vienna
Berlibur di Eropa dari Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Versailles, Lucerne, Zurich, Rhein Falls, Titisee, Frankfurt, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, dan berakhir di Vienna yang banyak terdapat objek wisata menarik dan bersejarah.
|Minimum Pax||:||2 orang|
Day 1 (Wed)
|Meet at Airport Paris, France. Transfer to Hotel, check in hotel and free time.Note : Tour manager will contact you and advise of the departure time from the hotel to join tour on the 2nd day.|
Day 2 (Thu)
Paris - Versailles - Paris (B)
|Today we will enjoy the sightsee tour include the Arc de Triomphe, drive along the Champs Elysees to the Place de la Concorde, where the royal and many aristocracy members were guillotined there during the Revolution. Then drive up to the Hotel des Invalides, where the Tombean de Napoleon 1 er is also located. Later, we will photo stop at the Eiffel Tower, and a relaxing scenic Seine Cruise featuring such highlights as Notre Dame Cathedral and Pont Alexandre III . After, drive takes us to visit the glorious Palace of Versailles, built as a hunting lodge by Louis XIII, then developed to majority and taking on full royal power by Louis XIV, it remained the residence of the royal family since 1722 until the Revolution of 1789. Then transfer to hotel for overnight after dinner. Overnight in Paris or nearby (if clients interested in visiting the splendid Paris after dinner, our tour guide would be pleased to arrange it for you)|
Day 3 (Fri)
|Our morning visit is one of the world’s greatest art museum – The Louvre, enjoy the sight of Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace (also called Nike of Samothrace) and the most famous work by Leonardo da Vinci – Mona Lisa. After lunch the tour leader will take the group to the city center group free at leisure and shopping near Opera. After dinner, meet with tour leader and coach and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Paris or nearby|
Day 4 (Sat)
Paris - Lucerne - Zurich (B)
|After boarding the luxury coach in Paris, sit back and enjoy a scenic journey across classic French countryside en route to mountainous Switzerland.You’ll pass through Basel, which is located at the point where the Swiss, French and German borders meet, before arriving at the picturesque lakeside city of Lucerne, nestled at the foot of the snowcapped Swiss Alps. The Bus will stop to meeting point (Lucerne Central Station) and you will change bus for transfer to Zurich (Tour Guide will tell you). Overnight stop of Zurich. Hotel: 3* in or outside Zurich.|
Day 5 (Sun)
Zurich - Rhein Falls - Titisee - Frankfurt (B)
|The final day of the tour begins in Zurich, a city with a reputation as a leading global financial centre. There is chance for a picture stop at the impressive Lake Zurich, before moving on to Rhine Falls, Europe’s biggest waterfall.
Next you’ll cross back into Germany and the Black Forest, the ancient fir-covered mountain range which is famous for its creepy folklore and mythical tales. Here you will see the beautiful lake Titisee, where you can stop at one of the many lakeside cafés to enjoy some of the region’s best Black Forest cherry gateaux. Cuckoo clocks are made in Titisee, making this the ideal place to pick up a few souvenirs from the local shops, and you’ll also get to see a demonstration of how these magical mechanisms work. After that go to Frankfurt. Overnight at Frankfurt. Hotel: 3* in or outside Frankfurt.
Day 6 (Mon)
Frankfurt - Prague (B)
|After boarding the luxury coach in Frankfurt, sit back and enjoy a scenic ride through some classic German countryside en route to the Czech Republic. Prague, one of Europe’s most ornate cities, is your first destination. You will arrive in the evening, ready to discover this charming capital city with its fairytale architecture, the following morning. Hotel: 3* in or outside Prague City.|
Day 7 (Tue)
Prague - Bratislava (B)
|Your Prague adventure begins with a spectacular walk along the Royal Route, following the traditional coronation path of the kings and queens of old Bohemia. You’ll start from the top of Castle Hill in the Hradcany district, famous for its views over the red-roofed old city, and then tour Prague Castle. The castle has been the historic seat of Bohemia royalty since the 9th century, as well as home to the nation’s presidents in recent times. Your exploration then heads off around the imposing gothic St. Vitus Cathedral and the Old Royal Palace, and along Golden Lane, an ancient thoroughfare lined with some wonderful traditional buildings. Later you will stroll across the iconic Charles Bridge, which arches gracefully over the Vltava, and on through the winding alleys to the Old Town Square, where you can see the City Hall and one of Prague’s most well-known sights, the Astronomical Clock. After lunch in the square, you’ll make the scenic transfer from Prague to the Slovakian capital, Bratislava – home to another glorious Old Town. Here you’ll pass through the heart of the city by coach, with views of the magnificent Bratislava Castle and St. Martin´s Cathedral. Hotel: 3* in or outside Bratislava.|
Day 8 (Wed)
Bratislava - Budapest (B)
|Wednesday sees you arrive in Hungary, the fourth country of the tour. Its capital, Budapest, is known as the Pearl of the Danube, and is essentially two different cities joined together: Buda on the west of the river, Pest on the east, each with its own distinct characteristics. One of the best ways of seeing this unique location is by taking a river cruise, which many people choose to do. After a morning of activity, you’ll relax over lunch at Buda Palace, and then have a chance to look at the exhibitions in the Budapest History Museum and Hungarian National Gallery, or do a spot of souvenir shopping. Next you’ll explore both sides of the city on a cultural and historic tour. Highlights on the Buda side of the Danube include the towered terrace of Fisherman’s Bastion, the medieval Matthias Church and a walk up to the summit of Gellért Hill for panoramic views. While over in Pest the sights include the expansive Heroes’ Square and Hungary’s dramatic riverside Parliament Building. In the evening, you can choose to round off an eventful day with an optional dinner in the heart of Budapest, where you can sample traditional dishes such as goose liver, goulash, duck leg and local wine, accompanied by Hungarian folkdance and music. Hotel: 3* in or outside Budapest.|
Day 9 (Thu)
Budapest - Vienna (B)
|Today starts with a short journey to another of Europe’s grand capitals, Vienna, where you’ll get to explore the Austrian city’s resplendent palaces, striking churches and prestigious art museums. Your Vienna adventure begins at one of the city’s most popular attractions, Schönbrunn Palace, the Rococo-style summer residence of the Habsburg dynasty, rulers of Europe and the Church for many decades. After lunch in this refined setting, you will take a driving tour past many grand, famous buildings, including the City Hall, the Austrian Parliament, Hofburg Palace and Heroes’ Square. You’ll drive past the statue of one of Austria’s most famous sons, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and also have some shopping time, before adding the Wiener Staatsoper (opera house) to your checklist of key Vienna buildings. Later, opt for dinner in the heart of the city or visit St. Stephen’s Cathedral, before taking a stroll in Stadtpark, which is known for its range of sculptures, including the famous gilded bronze statue of Johann Strauss II. In the evening, we recommend the option of attending a Viennese waltz concert, which will allow you the unforgettable experience of hearing the music of Mozart and Strauss in the place where it was composed. Hotel: 3* in or outside Vienna.|
Day 10 (Fri)
Departure Vienna (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Airport.
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel, twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Airport transfers
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Professional coach driver
- Flights or other travel costs, visas and travel insurance
- Admission tickets all attractions
- Any additional excursions activities, tours or shows not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Tips Guide & Driver EUR 7 per person per day
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.)
- City entrance fees + taxes (subject to change):
- Vienna : EUR 5/pax
- Prague : EUR 5/pax
- Paris City entrance + Overnight city tax EUR 15/person/day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tamu diwajibkan sudah memiliki Visa Schengen sebelum mengikuti paket FIT Eropa kami.
- Kami TIDAK DAPAT memberikan konfirmasi hotel maupun surat - surat keterangan lainnya yang dibutuhkan tamu sebagai dokumen pelengkap untuk proses pengajuan visa.
- Final Confirmation dapat kami berikan 1 - 2 hari sebelum tanggal keberangkatan.
- Dalam final confirmation tsb, tour operator hanya dapat memberikan konfirmasi hotel untuk malam pertama tour,untuk informasi mengenai hotel dimalam berikutnya selama tour akan diinformasikan langsung kepada tamu pada saat tour berjalan.
- Harga untuk per orang dan hanya termasuk perjalanan di darat, tidak termasuk tiket pesawat, admission/tiket biaya masuk semua wisata, biaya cruise, makanan dan minuman, VISA SCHENGEN, tips, city entrance fee & taxes, dan pengeluaran pribadi.
- Harga di atas, tidak termasuk ENGLISH CHANNEL FERRY (Tunnel) Fees dan Termnal Tax = €20/orang (Subject to change)
- TIPPING GUIDE & SUPIR = € 7/orang/hari (dibayarkan saat tour berjalan)
- Harga, jadwal perjalanan, dan hotel dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan sebelummya. Biaya tambahan seperti optional, tipping, city entrance fees&taxes langsung dibayarkan saat mengikuti tour.
- Pengantaran hanya tersedia selama 07.00-22.00; diluar jam tersebut tidak ada pengantaran. Kami tidak bertanggung jawab apabila tamu keluar imigrasi setelah 22.00 malam, maka tamu akan ke hotel dengan pengaturan dan biaya masing-masing.
- Supir akan menunggu max.60 menit dari waktu yang telah ditentukan untuk penjemputan, apabila tamu ‘NO SHOW’ makan ‘NO REFUND’
Kebijakan Kamar :
- Anak 2-11 tahun yang sharing dengan 2 orang dewasa dalam 1 kamar = TIDAK tersedia EXTRA BED
- Untuk keberangkatan 3 orang dewasa apabila hotel tidak bisa menyediakan Triple Room, maka orang ketiga harus membayar single sup untuk menggunakan 1 kamar sendiri.
- We are not liable for any delay or expense of any kind
- We will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control
- Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date. We will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any country
- We are not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour
- We reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary
- We will not accept liability for acts of violence for any single sharing a room with others
- Any unused portion of the tour is non-refundable, including meals listed in the itinerary if for any reason you cannot continue with the tour after departure
- We also reserves the right to request any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. We shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person
- We acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. We accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes
- Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. We are not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour
- Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary
- We will not be held responsible if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger
- Our tour guide and driver do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.