Harga dapat berubah sewaktu waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu
12D/11N Explore London - York - Glasgow - Manchester - Paris - Luxembourg - Frankfurt - Amsterdam
Berlibur ke eropa kurang lengkap jika Anda tidak mengunjungi beberapa kota dimulai dari London, Cambridge, York, Edinburg, Glasgow, Gretna Green, Lake District, Manchester, Stratford upon Avon, Bicester Village, kembali ke London dan dilanjutkan menuju Paris, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, dan berakhir di Amsterdam.
|Minimum Pax||:||2 orang|
Day 1 (Sat)
|Meet at Airport London, United Kingdom. Transfer to Hotel, check in hotel and free time. Note : Tour manager will contact you and advise of the departure time from the hotel to join tour on the 2nd day.|
Day 2 (Sun)
|After having breakfast, we start a walking tour passing through London attractions: Big Ben, House of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, 10 Downing Street, Whitehall, St James’ Park, Buckingham Palace and River Thames. In the afternoon, we will visit the famous British Museum, enter St Paul’s Cathedral if we have enough time. You can also enjoy the scene of Tower Bridge and Tower of London while sitting on the coach.|
Day 3 (Mon)
London - Cambridge - York (B)
|After breakfast, it is time to visit the nation’s acclaimed educational institution: Cambridge University. After that ,We proceed our journey to York, visit York Minster, the largest gothic cathedral in northern Europe. Then we will step up onto York city walls, dating back to Roman times. For those keen to discover the little grass-roots shops, there will be time to wander around.|
Day 4 (Tue)
York - Edinburgh - Glasgow (B)
|After leaving York, Edinburgh is next on our places to visit. We are expected to arrive in Edinburgh in the afternoon. Upon arrival, we first visit Edinburgh Castle, then continue this royal trail with a visit to Holyrood Palace, City Hall and the Royal Parks. Optional is a visit to JK Rowling’s Ivory Café where Harry Potter was authored, to enjoy a cup of coffee.|
Day 5 (Wed)
Glasgow - Gretna Green - Lake District - Manchester (B)
|In the morning, we drive straight to Lake District, located in the west side of the north of England. On the way, we will stop in Gretna Green for a while, After that we continue our journey to Lake District. The Lake District National Park is the most visited national park in the United Kingdom. From the onwards we are driving to Manchester, a fashionable, social buzz and dynamic city.|
Day 6 (Thu)
Manchester - Stratford-upon-Avon - Bicester Village - London (B)
|A breath-taking drive will take us to the famous English playwright and poet William Shakespeare’s hometown, Stratford-upon-Avon. After that, we will visit our big anticipated outing for today must be the now infamous outlet shopping centre – Bicester Village. Each offers savings of up to 60%, all year round. We dare you not to be persuaded.|
Day 7 (Fri)
London - Paris (B)
|Today we will drive back to the sea crossing Dover – Calais to board the ferry across the English Channel. After around one and a half hour by the ferry crossing, we will arrive in France and then drive back to Paris.|
Day 8 (Sat)
Paris – Reims – Luxembourg (B)
|This morning we will take our journey along the beautiful countryside of France to Reims, the capital of Champagne, and old province of France made word famous by its Champagne sparkling wine. Reims played a very important role in French history, as it was the place where the kings of France were crowned since the 11th century. Thus the Cathedral of Reims became the most important heritage here. Later, we will drive ahead to Luxembourg, the only remaining Grand Duchy. On our arrival, enjoy the orientation at the Place de Constitution, the canyon in the city and Pont Adophe. Overnight in Luxembourg or nearby city.|
Day 9 (Sun)
Luxembourg – Trier – Koblenz – Frankfurt (B)
|Today our first visit is Trier, the German’s oldest city has been named as “Second Rome” since Constantine the great has administrated in here for 10 years. The best know known from our orientation is the Porta Nigra, the best-preserved roman city gate north of Alps, also the birthplace of the influential philosopher Karl Marx, the Karl Mars Haus is situated in the house where he was born. After we will drive to Koblenz, the confluence of the Rhine and the Mosel . We will have lunch time in this famous scenic place, and why not take the cruise along the Rhine, to spend your precious moment with your family and friends? After drive will takes us to Frankfurt am with stop over in Rudesheim. On our arrival in Frankfurt, enjoy our orientation Romer platz.|
Day 10 (Mon)
Frankfurt – Bonn – Cologne – Amsterdam (B)
|Today we will drive ahead to Bonn, the capital of “West Germany” from the year 1949 to 1990, enjoy our orientation to the historic Town Hall, Ludwig Van Beethoven Haus. After drive takes us to Cologne, visit the Cologne Cathedral, the most famous heritage in this city, and may be the shopping area will be another attraction to you? After lunch, we will proceed to Amsterdam. Overnight in Amsterdam or nearby city.|
Day 11 (Tue)
Amsterdam – Zaanse Schans – Amsterdam (B)
|Today we enjoy our morning sightseeing tour to a countryside excursion to the village of Zaanse Schans, where we visit the Wooden Shoes Factory, Cheese Farm and stop for photos at the typical windmills which was one of the most important and historic architecture since The Netherlands started to established their country. After drive takes us back to the city centre, to visit the famous diamond factory which has been in a high technique since the 16th century. Then it’s the time for you to leisure or perhaps take a Canal Cruise will be a good idea to spend your evening before dinner.Overnight in Amsterdam or nearby city.(Visit Keukenhof from mid March to mid May, info：www.keukenhof.com)|
Day 12 (Wed)
Departure Amsterdam (B)
|Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Airport.|
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel, twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Airport transfers
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Professional coach driver
- Flights or other travel costs, visas and travel insurance
- Admission tickets all attractions
- Any additional excursions activities, tours or shows not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Tips Guide & Driver EUR 7 per person per day
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.)
- City entrance fees + taxes
- English Channel Ferry (Tunnel) fees and terminal tax
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tamu diwajibkan sudah memiliki Visa Schengen sebelum mengikuti paket FIT Eropa kami.
- Informasi: Selama periode Christmas dan New Year Edinburgh Castle dan British Museum tutup
- Kami TIDAK DAPAT memberikan konfirmasi hotel maupun surat - surat keterangan lainnya yang dibutuhkan tamu sebagai dokumen pelengkap untuk proses pengajuan visa.
- Final Confirmation dapat kami berikan 1 - 2 hari sebelum tanggal keberangkatan.
- Dalam final confirmation tsb, tour operator hanya dapat memberikan konfirmasi hotel untuk malam pertama tour,untuk informasi mengenai hotel dimalam berikutnya selama tour akan diinformasikan langsung kepada tamu pada saat tour berjalan.
- Harga untuk per orang dan hanya termasuk perjalanan di darat, tidak termasuk tiket pesawat, admission/tiket biaya masuk semua wisata, biaya cruise, makanan dan minuman, VISA SCHENGEN, tips, city entrance fee & taxes, dan pengeluaran pribadi.
- Harga di atas, tidak termasuk ENGLISH CHANNEL FERRY (Tunnel) Fees dan Termnal Tax = €20/orang (Subject to change)
- TIPPING GUIDE & SUPIR = € 5/orang/hari (dibayarkan saat tour berjalan)
- Harga, jadwal perjalanan, dan hotel dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan sebelummya. Biaya tambahan seperti optional, tipping, city entrance fees&taxes langsung.
- Pengantaran hanya tersedia selama 07.00-22.00; diluar jam tersebut tidak ada pengantaran. Kami tidak bertanggung jawab apabila tamu keluar imigrasi setelah 22.00 malam, maka tamu akan ke hotel dengan pengaturan dan biaya masing-masing.
- Supir akan menunggu max.60 menit dari waktu yang telah ditentukan untuk penjemputan, apabila tamu ‘NO SHOW’ makan ‘NO REFUND’
Kebijakan Kamar :
- Anak 2-11 tahun yang sharing dengan 2 orang dewasa dalam 1 kamar = TIDAK tersedia EXTRA BED
- Untuk keberangkatan 3 orang dewasa apabila hotel tidak bisa menyediakan Triple Room, maka orang ketiga harus membayar single sup untuk menggunakan 1 kamar sendiri.
- We are not liable for any delay or expense of any kind
- We will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control
- Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date. We will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any country
- We are not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour
- We reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary
- We will not accept liability for acts of violence for any single sharing a room with others
- Any unused portion of the tour is non-refundable, including meals listed in the itinerary if for any reason you cannot continue with the tour after departure
- We also reserves the right to request any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. We shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person
- We acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. We accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes
- Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. We are not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour
- Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary
- We will not be held responsible if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger
- Our tour guide and driver do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.