4 Days 3 Night Mount Rinjani Trekking Package Highlight:
– DAY 1. Senaru Post I – Post III (five to six hours)
– DAY 2. Crater Rim to Segara Anak & Aik Kalaq Hot Springs (2 hours)
– DAY 3. Segara Anak Lake to Plawangan II (three or four hours)
– DAY 4. Plawangan II to Summit and to Sembalun Lawang
Senaru Post I – Post III (five to six hours)
Just beyond the Rinjani Trek Centre, where the entrance fee is paid and you are registered, the trail climbs steadily through scrubby farmland to the sign entrance of GUNUNG RINJANI NATIONAL PARK. A nearly two and half hour trek brings you to Post II (1500m). There is a shelter here. Water resources can be found here just 100 m down the slope from the trail. Lunch will be served before we ascent for another one and half hour that brings you to Post III (2000m). Most people select this place to camp. Continue to the rim (Plawangan 2641 m). It takes around one and a half hours. All the tents and kitchen equipment will be set for your Dinner. The Rim (Plawangan) is the best sunset point to be captured.
Crater Rim to Segara Anak & Aik Kalaq Hot Springs (2 hours)
After breakfast, we descend to Segara Anak Lake and remain at Aik Kalaq hot springs for almost 2 hours. The first hour of decent is very steep. This requires a lot of passion and awareness. The bottom of the crater wall is an easy 30 minute walk across undulating terrain around the lake’s edge. We will set up the tents and prepare for your lunch and dinner.
Activity: swimming in the hot spring river, fishing in the lake, capturing the surroundings because of changes due to light and smoke.
Segara Anak Lake to Plawangan II (three or four hours)
After breakfast, it takes an hour easy walk through the grassy slopes before you hit a steep climb. For the lake, it takes around three hours to reach the Plawangan II where lunch and dinner are served on the crater Rim before you go to sleep early.
Plawangan II to Summit and to Sembalun Lawang
We wake you up in early like 03:00 am and proceed to reach the summit and to catch the sun rise from the east before it is hidden by the clouds. It takes around 2 hours to get there. Once you are on the Summit you will be amazed by its breathtaking and magnificent views. For sure Rinjani will reward you for your efforts. Spend an hour or two on the summit then descend to the crater rim to have your second breakfast before we go to Sembalun Lawang through Savannah. This takes about three hours. Our car and driver wait to transfer you to your hotel.
Price Include :
– One night at Hotel Senaru. Twin share & breakfast include
– 2 x transportation (Airport – Senaru) (Sembalun – Mataram or Senggigi areas)
– Each gets bottled water 3 liter per person per day
– Cooking equipment
– Tent and toilet tent
– Get a mattress – Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the Rinjani mountain climbing
– Entrance fee National Park Mount Rinjani at Rinjani Trek Centre (RTC)
– Trekking activity at mount Rinjani 4 days 3 nights
– Guide and Porter
– Get a sleeping bag
Price Does Not Include :
– Porters for bags for carrying personal items
– Tip & gratuities to guide & porter
– All costs is personal
– Long pants/trousers.
– Trekking jacket
– Ticket airplane – Dinner at hotel on the first day
– Personal travel insurance
– Head lamp /hand torch
– Small bag pack/daily pack
– Trekking shoes
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.