Harga dapat berubah sewaktu waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu
4D/3N Experience Romantic Kyoto Uji & Fushimi Tour
A package plan for consecutive stays in a hotel in Kyoto city by enjoying the magnificent Kyoto`s view and Fushima Inari Taisha.
Arrive Kansai - Kyoto
|Welcome to Japan! Upon Arrival at Kansai International Airport, transfer to Kyoto hotel for Check-in (own expenses), free at leisure. Overnight in choice of hotel.|
Kyoto Tour (L)
|This one-day tour takes you across Kyoto to world-renowned temples, shrines, and palaces like Nijo Castle, Sanjusangendo, Kiyomizu Temple, and more. With transportation, guide, and lunch included. All transportation on this tour is by bus. 08.30: Depart from Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit Bus, pickup service is available at designated hotels in Kyoto.We will go to Kyoto`s beautiful place. We will visit Nijo Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Tour the historical castle completed in 1626, which was built to provide lodging for Tokugawa Shogun and as a palladium for Kyoto Imperial Palace. (Nijo Castle is closed on Tuesdays (or Wednesday if Tuesday is a national holiday) in January, July, August, and December and over the New Year`s holidays. On these days, the tour will visit Ryoan-ji Temple). Kinkaku-ji Temple, visit this World Heritage Site, also known as the Golden Pavilion. The wooden architecture is covered in thin layers of pure gold and is surrounded by a beautiful pond. Kyoto Imperial Palace, entry of international visitors generally requires application in advance, but participants of this tour can enter only by going through a brief procedure.(On Monday, Tuesday if national holidays, Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed. On these days, the tour will visit Kitano Tenmangu Shrine instead. The same is true of the period before and after the public viewing of Kyoto Imperial Palace in spring and autumn, May 14 - 17 due to the Aoi Festival, year-end/New Year`s holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event). Kitano Tenmangu Shrine, this shrine`s main hall is a designated national treasure and is famous for housing the God of scholarship. The shrine is especially great to see during the plum blossom and autumn leaf seasons. (On Jun. 25, Sep. 25, and Dec. 25, 2018, On Feb. 25, Mar. 25 and Nov. 25 2019 Nishi Hongan-ji Temple will be visited instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine.)
Take a break to enjoy your lunch (Japanese/Western style buffet lunch). Then continue to Heian Jingu Shrine Bus, don`t miss the characteristic red architecture of this beautiful shrine built to celebrate year anniversary of the founding of the city of Kyoto.(This tour will not enter Heian Jingu Shrine`s Shin-en garden. During the Jidai Festival on October 22, Heian Jingu Shrine is closed to the public and will be replaced in the itinerary by Chishaku-in Temple. If the Jidai Festival is postponed, the itinerary change will still be implemented on the postponed festival date). Sanjusangen-do Temple, visit the world`s longest wooden structure, housing 1,001 life-size statues of Buddhist Kannon deities dating back to the 13th century.Kiyomizu-dera Temple, the view of Kyoto from the World Heritage Site of Kiyomizu-dera is superb. The historic shopping lane that leads to the temple adds to a wonderful experience. 17.00-18.30: Drop off service Bus to each hotel.
Kyoto, Uji & Fushimi Premium Tour (L)
|Today we will bring you to enjoy Kyoto, Uji, and Fushimi Inari Taisha. 08.50: Depart from Kyoto Hotel Okura Bus. The entire itinerary is conducted via bus. This tour can also be joined from Karasuma Kyoto Hotel (depending on the number of participants, a sedan, large taxi, or bus may be used for transportation during the tour). We will visit Ujigami Shrine, the World Heritage site of Ujigami Shrine deserves its fame as its main shrine is the oldest example of Shinto architecture in Japan. Both the main shrine and worship hall are national treasures. Visit this shrine to feel the history here and see the beautiful architecture on which restoration work was just completed at the end of 2014. Walk by the island in the center of Uji River on the way to Byodo-in Temple.
10.30-11.50: Byodo-in Temple. Built near the end of the Heian Era, this temple houses a Buddha statue and other images, and is surrounded by a beautiful garden. The temple is registered on the World Heritage List as a part of the Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto. An image of this temple`s Phoenix Hall is featured on the 10 yen coin.Then we will have lunch at Chikurin Restaurant along the road to Byodo-in Temple. Savor a meal prepared with seasonal ingredients.
13.20-14.00: Fukujuen Ujicha Kobo. Experience grinding tea leaves on a stone mill to create matcha (powdered green tea). Afterwards, enjoy the full flavor and fragrance of your own handmade tea while munching on snacks. Tea has been made here for over 220 years.Visit Asahiyaki Pottery, participants will be guided to this pottery which features Uji tea and dark green ceramic wares. The history and traditions passed down here are tangible, as the pottery has been operating for over 400 years.
14.20-15.20: Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine. Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine was chosen as the No. 1 most popular site in Japan by Trip Advisor in 2014. Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine is the head shrine of all 40,000 inari-jinja shrines located all over Japan. The bright-red Senbon Torii Gate is a must see attraction. Drop-off Service Bus.
Depart Kansai, Kyoto
|Free at leisure until Check-Out & departure to Kansai International Airport (own expenses)|
- 3 Night hotel accommodation in Kyoto
- 2x Lunch
- 1x Fushima Inari Taisha Tour
- 1x Kyoto Tour
- Meals, tour, and transfer as per mentioned in itinerary
- International Air Ticket
- Return Airport Transfer
- Meals, tour, and transfer not mentioned in itinerary
- Optional Tour
- High Season Surcharge : TBA
- Travel Document : Passport, Visa
- Personal Expenses
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No guides or tour staff will be accompanying any part of the itinerary. Please conduct hotel check-in and check-out on your own.
- No refund for any unused service
- Japanese entry completely from the immigration authorities
- The flight number and arrival/departure times are required when making a reservation. When the flight information is not informed by the application deadline, the reservation you have made may not be confirmed. Also, transportation between Kansai Int`l Airport and the hotel is by shared taxi. Due to scheduling, customers arriving on late-night flights may be unable to use the shared taxi, and there is also a possibility of having to wait at the airport until the shuttle service time.
- The flight number, arrival/departure times and contact details (mobile phone no., e-mail address) are required when making a reservation. When the flight information is not informed by the application deadline, the reservation you have made may not be confirmed
- Airport Service :
- The airport service does not apply to flights arriving between 10:00 PM and 6:30 AM
- A staff will meet you at the Arrival Exit and guide you to the bus platform for buses bound for hotels within Tokyo
- There is no porter service, so please carry your luggage by yourself
- After arriving at the airport, you may have to wait for around 60 minutes before the limousine bus departs
- If 90 minutes have passed after your arrival at the airport and you were not able to meet with the staff, the service will be cancelled. Please note that in this case, refunds will not be provided
- For the hotel to airport limousine bus service (return trip): On their arrival at Kansai Airport on the first day, guests will be given a return trip limousine bus ticket (with a specified departure time) by the staff. (Standard departure time is about 4 hours before flight departure time.
- The staff will not accompany guests on their return trip to the airport. Please make sure to board the designated bus service.
- Only one large luggage (total linear dimensions under 200 cm [about 78.74 inches]) per participant is available on board the vehicle free of charge. Please pay for any additional luggage on the day.
- The hotel departure time on the final day of the itinerary will be notified to your hotel by the day before departure. A shared taxi will pick you up at the hotel on the final day.
- Hotel check-in Information : Kyoto Dai-ni Tower Hotel: 14:00
- Hotel Check-out time information : Kyoto Dai-ni Tower Hotel: 11:00
- *The hotel departure time on the final day of the itinerary will be notified to your hotel by the day before departure.
- Price subject to change without prior notice
Kyoto, Uji & Fushimi Premium Tour :
- Depending on the number of participants, a sedan, large taxi, or a bus will be used.
- Byodo-in Temple`s Phoenix Hall may not be entered due to congestion. In this case, a refund of JPY 300 will be given to each participant on the day.
- Nakanoshima Park may not be visited due to a water
- Please note that during the tea-making experience, the tea powder may spill on your clothes.
- Requests for vegetarian meals will be accepted only when made at the time of reservation. Requests on the day will not be accepted.
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date will be cancelled.
Kyoto Tour :
- The Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on the following days. As such, the tour will visit Kitano Tenmangu Shrine instead. (Mondays, Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday, May 14-17 for the Aoi Festival, New Year`s holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event).
- The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine On June 25, September 25 and December 25 (2018) & On February 25, March 25 and November 25 (2019)
- Nijo Castle is closed on Tuesdays in January, July, August, and December. (Closed on the following day if Tuesday is a holiday.) If closed, or if the tour is during the year-end/New Year`s holidays, Ryoan-ji Temple will be visited instead.
- This tour will not enter Heian Shrine`s Shin-en garden. During the Jidai Festival on October 22, the Heian Jingu Shrine is closed to the public and will be replaced in the itinerary by Chishaku-in Temple. If the Jidai Festival is postponed, the itinerary change will also be postponed to the festival date.
- Please note that before entering the Kyoto Imperial Palace you will be required to fill out a form with your personal information such as your full name, sex, age, and nationality. (The form will be provided on the tour day.)
- Connection to the Kyoto Maiko Dinner and Kyoto Night Tour is available at Kyoto Hotel Okura.
- Please note that due to repair and restoration work, part or all of the Kiyomizu-dera Temple Main Hall will not be visible.
- Bookings for groups of 5 or more, consisting entirely of Japanese participants, may not enter the Kyoto Imperial Palace. Please inform us at the time of booking if this is the case. Also, please inform us if you would like a vegetarian menu at the time of booking.
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.