Rp 5.470.000 / pax
Rp / pax
Harga dapat berubah sewaktu waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu
4D/3N Explore Paris - Lucerne - Venice - Rome - Arezzo
Tour ini dimulai dari Paris menuju Lucerne melihat Chapel Bridge, Milan melihat Duomo, Venice menuju San Marco Island, Rome, Vatican dan berakhir di Arezzo.
|Minimum Pax||:||2 orang|
Day 1 (Sat)
Paris - Lucerne
|Join tour to meeting point Paris Place d’Italie Meeting Point: McDonald’s Restaurant Address: 211 Boulevard Vincent Auriol, 75013 Paris Metro: Line 5, 6 &7 Station: Place d’Italie,Exit 3, Vincent Auriol (Once on board the coach, we drive directly to Lucerne). Departure time from meeting point 08.45 AM please come to meeting point 1 hour before departure time. After boarding the luxury coach in Paris, sit back and enjoy a scenic journey across classic French countryside en route to mountainous Switzerland.You’ll pass through Basel, which is located at the point where the Swiss, French and German borders meet, before arriving at the picturesque lakeside city of Lucerne, nestled at the foot of the snowcapped Swiss Alps. Hotel: 3* in or outside Lucerne.|
Day 2 (Sun)
Lucerne - Milan - Venice (B)
|In the morning you’ll get to see Lucerne’s famous landmarks and take some pictures before you are heading south from Lucerne through spectacular Switzerland and into northern Italy. Where your first stop will be Milan, fashion capital of the world. Your orientation tour will introduce you to the city’s iconic sights, including the vast Gothic cathedral (Duomo) and La Scala opera house. You’ll also see the planet’s oldest shopping mall, the 19th-century Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, where you can wander among the boutique shops and take lunch in one of the refined cafes. After some free time, you’ll head to another vintage Italian city: Venice. Hotel: 3* outside Venice Island|
Day 3 (Mon)
Venice - Rome (B)
|Spend the morning in the company of a knowledgeable local guide as you explore Venice, the most magical of cities. Begin with a waterbus ride to San Marco Island, a memorable crossing of the lagoon that gives you a real taste of the city’s charm as you approach the dreamy spires and distinctive waterside buildings. Once on the island you’ll be led around some of Venice’s best-known locations, beginning in the Piazzo with the Basilica di San Marco, a stunning piece of Byzantine architecture. You’ll also see the legendary Bridge of Sighs, which appears on many a postcard or picture of Venice and connects the old prison to the interrogation rooms in the Doge’s Palace. Afterwards you’ll have a chance to see some traditional Venetian craftwork at close quarters with a demonstration by Murano glassblowers; their exquisite creations make excellent souvenirs. Of course, the ultimate Venice activity is to ride through the warren of waterways on a gondola, and for most people this optional excursion is a must. Step aboard, relax and enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience. If you’re hungry after an action-packed morning you can choose to fill up with an optional delicious homemade Italian spaghetti meal, before enjoying more free time in this sublime city. Transfer to Rome in the afternoon. Hotel: 3* in or outside Rome.|
Day 4 (Tue)
Rome - Vatican - Arrezzo (B)
|Your day in Rome starts with a visit to the smallest country in the world, The Vatican City, which lies at the heart of the Italian capital. Here you’ll marvel at St Peter’s Basilica, home to Pope Francis and arguably the most significant site in Christianity.The exquisitely beautiful Basilica has been present here for almost 1,700 years and contains a bewildering collection of paintings, frescoes and design crafted by some of humanity’s most famous artists, which you can explore. Next you’ll see the famous Trevi Fountain, the lavish Baroque showpiece where people flock to throw coins into the water – an action which is said to ensure that you’ll return to the city again one day. After lunch, take a step even further back in time as you visit Italy’s unrivalled Roman relics. An optional guided tour of the Coliseum, built in AD 72, is highly recommended. History comes to life as you imagine yourself witnessing gladiatorial combat inside the spectacular amphitheatre, or alternatively you can walk at your leisure around the outside to admire the facade of this ancient wonder. After the Coliseum, get up close to the nearby Arch of Constantine, which dates back to the fourth century AD, then spend some further free time enjoying Rome, sampling the rich and creamy delights of “gelato” Italian ice cream. Followed by some free time you’ll visit Basilique Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri near Piazza della Repubblica or going to Mitsukoshi Department store to get some souvenirs. End of Tour. Drop off point: Piazza Della Repubblica Rome.|
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel, twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Professional coach driver
- Flights or other travel costs, visas and travel insurance
- Admission tickets all attractions
- Pre & post tour accommodation
- Airport Transfer or transfer to meeting point
- Any additional excursions activities, tours or shows not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Tips Guide & Driver EUR 7 per person per day
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.)
- City Tax (Must be paid prior to entering the cities – no concessions available):
- Venice City entrance + Boat trip + Overnight City tax + Venice Local guide EUR 25 per person
- Florence City entrance + Overnight City tax EUR 15 per person
- Rome City entrance + Overnight City tax EUR 10 per person
- Paris City entrance + Overnight city tax EUR 15/person/day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tamu diwajibkan sudah memiliki Visa Schengen sebelum mengikuti paket FIT Eropa kami.
- Informasi: Selama periode Christmas dan New Year Vatican Museum dan Colosseum tutup
- Kami TIDAK DAPAT memberikan konfirmasi hotel maupun surat - surat keterangan lainnya yang dibutuhkan tamu sebagai dokumen pelengkap untuk proses pengajuan visa.
- Final Confirmation dapat kami berikan 1 - 2 hari sebelum tanggal keberangkatan.
- Dalam final confirmation tsb, tour operator hanya dapat memberikan konfirmasi hotel untuk malam pertama tour,untuk informasi mengenai hotel dimalam berikutnya selama tour akan diinformasikan langsung kepada tamu pada saat tour berjalan.
- Harga untuk per orang dan hanya termasuk perjalanan di darat, tidak termasuk tiket pesawat, admission/tiket biaya masuk semua wisata, biaya cruise, makanan dan minuman, VISA SCHENGEN, tips, city entrance fee & taxes, dan pengeluaran pribadi.
- Harga di atas, tidak termasuk ENGLISH CHANNEL FERRY (Tunnel) Fees dan Termnal Tax = €20/orang (Subject to change)
- TIPPING GUIDE & SUPIR = € 7/orang/hari (dibayarkan saat tour berjalan)
- Harga, jadwal perjalanan, dan hotel dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan sebelummya. Biaya tambahan seperti optional, tipping, city entrance fees&taxes langsung.
- Pengantaran hanya tersedia selama 07.00-22.00; diluar jam tersebut tidak ada pengantaran. Kami tidak bertanggung jawab apabila tamu keluar imigrasi setelah 22.00 malam, maka tamu akan ke hotel dengan pengaturan dan biaya masing-masing.
- Supir akan menunggu max.60 menit dari waktu yang telah ditentukan untuk penjemputan, apabila tamu ‘NO SHOW’ makan ‘NO REFUND’
Kebijakan Kamar :
- Anak 2-11 tahun yang sharing dengan 2 orang dewasa dalam 1 kamar = TIDAK tersedia EXTRA BED
- Untuk keberangkatan 3 orang dewasa apabila hotel tidak bisa menyediakan Triple Room, maka orang ketiga harus membayar single sup untuk menggunakan 1 kamar sendiri.
- We are not liable for any delay or expense of any kind
- We will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control
- Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date. We will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any country
- We are not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour
- We reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary
- We will not accept liability for acts of violence for any single sharing a room with others
- Any unused portion of the tour is non-refundable, including meals listed in the itinerary if for any reason you cannot continue with the tour after departure
- We also reserves the right to request any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. We shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person
- We acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. We accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes
- Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. We are not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour
- Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary
- We will not be held responsible if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger
- Our tour guide and driver do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.