Mount Rinjani Summit Trekking Package Highlight:
– Day 1: Lombok International Airport – Sembalun, Hotel in Sembalun Lawang
– Day 2: Sembalun Lawang – Overnight at campsite Plawangan Sembalun Crater Rim
– Day 3: Sembalun Crater Rim – Rinjani Summit – Overnight in campsite Segara Anak Lake
– Day 4: Segara Anak Lake – Overnight in campsite Plawangan Senaru Crater Rim altitude
– Day 5: Senaru Crater Rim – Senaru Village – Mataram or Senggigi or Bangsal Port
Days 4 Nights Mount Rinjani Summit Trekking Package.
Lombok International Airport (LIA) – Sembalun – Overnight In The Hotel
Our guide will meet you and greet you at the airport then transfer you to the hotel, the guide will explain and explain you trekking in brief. Free program prior to trek program to give you enough time to have rest. (Lunch and Dinner do not include).
Sembalun Lawang – Sembalun Crater Rim – Overnight In The Tent
After breakfast (at 8.00 am), your trekking begins when you complete the registration form at the Rinjani Information Centre (RIC) in Sembalun Lawang. Start your day with a gentle ascent walking through open grassland to Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300 m). You will rest and enjoy the summit views of Mt. Rinjani from here. You will proceed to Pos 2 Tegengaan (1,500 m) about 1 hour walk up from Pos 1 Pemantauan then onward another 1,5 hours to Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m) reaching this point around 1 pm. After lunch, you will continue to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m). This is a 3,5 hour climb amidst the pine-like Casuarinas species locally known as Cemara, perhaps seeing evidence of wild pigs and the long-tailed grey macaque monkeys along the trek to the camp site at Plawangan Sembalun (Sembalun crater rim 2,639 m). Reach the campsite around 5pm, set up the tent and enjoy the views of the crater rim. Dinner served at the campsite, rest and preparing yourself to early wake up for the trek to the Summit on the following day.
Sembalun Crater Rim – Mount Rinjani Summit
Waking up at 03:00 AM to start your trek to the summit (3,726 m). This is a hard trek trail on volcanic screens, some parts are steep and there is some loose sand in places. It takes around 3 hours to reach the summit. Once there, enjoy the amazing sunrise and view across the Wallace Line to Bali’s Agung and Sumbawa Island. Stay at the summit 30 minutes to 1 hour to enjoy the views before returning to the campsite at Sembalun crater rim. After breakfast, we proceed to Segara Anak Lake at the 2,000 m level. It takes two to three hours to descend through the steep and rocky trail to the lake. The rest of the day is spent relaxing, swimming in the lake and exploring the caves and hot springs that are believed to have healing powers. Camp and overnight by the lake.
Segara Anak Lake – Senaru Crater Rim
Leaving the lake after lunch. Trek up to Plawangan Senaru (Senaru Crater Rim (2,461 m). It requires 2 – 3 hours to arrive at the campsite. Set up the tent and enjoy the views around and the lake from this side, Relax, explore and await the sunset.
Senaru Crater Rim – Senaru Village – Senggigi Area / Airport
After breakfast, we leave the campsite (Senaru Crater Rim 2641 m) and descend through thick tropical forests to Senaru Village (601 m). You will see a tropical rain forest with a variety of bird life and butterflies and perhaps see some orchid. If you are lucky, you may see the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as Lutung. Rest stops are taken along the way. Lunch is served on route. After seven hours walk from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Center at the road head in Senaru, where the car is waiting to transfer you to the airport or Senggigi. End of program.
Price Include :
– One night at Hotel Sembalun Lawang. Twin share & breakfast include
– 2 x transportation (Airport – Sembalun) (Senaru – Mataram or Senggigi areas)
– Each gets bottled water 3 liter per person per day
– Cooking equipment
– Tent and toilet tent
– Get a mattress – Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the Rinjani mountain climbing
– Entrance fee National Park Mount Rinjani at Rinjani Trek Centre (RTC)
– Trekking activity at mount Rinjani 4 days 3 nights
– Guide and Porter
– Get a sleeping bag
Price Does Not Include :
– Porters for bags for carrying personal items
– Tip & gratuities to guide & porter
– All costs is personal
– Long pants/trousers.
– Trekking jacket
– Ticket airplane – Dinner at hotel on the first day
– Personal travel insurance
– Head lamp /hand torch
– Small bag pack/daily pack
– Trekking shoes
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.