Harga dapat berubah sewaktu waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu
5D/4N Explore Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris - Reims - Luxemburg
Tour ini dimulai di Kota Amsterdam dimulau mengunjungi ZaanseSchans melihat pembuatan keju dan pabrik sepatu, mengunjungi Dam Square, kota Brussels, kota Paris melewati ChampsÉlysées menuju Place de la Concorde, Arc de Triomphe, mengunjungi Eiffel Tower, menuju Versailles mengunjungi Palace of Versailles, kembali ke paris mengunjungi Louvre, menuju kota Reims dan berakhir di Luxembourg.
|Minimum Pax||:||2 orang|
Day 1 (Tue)
Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Amsterdam
|Join tour to meeting point Schiphol International Airport Amsterdam, Meeting Point: Arrival Hall Burger King Restaurant, Departure time from meeting point 08.30 AM please come to meeting point 1 hour before departure time. A day of delights begins with a leisurely trip through the Dutch countryside, where you’ll get to sample at close quarters some of the things that the Netherlands is traditionally famous for: clogs, cheese and windmills. Call in at the hugely popular model town of ZaanseSchans. Next, you’ll head from the quiet countryside to the cosmopolitan city as your journey takes you back to Amsterdam. After visiting a well-known diamond factory, where you’ll see the unique cutting techniques that have been practised here since the 16th century, you can take an optional hour-long pre-dinner canal cruise, which is a great way to discover more about this unique European city. After disembarking you’ll walk to one of the city’s grandest areas, Dam Square, where the Royal Palace is located and the Queen’s birthday celebrations take place. You’ll have photo opportunities here, free time for shopping or further sightseeing, and then round the day off with dinner. From mid-March to mid-May we will also visit Keukenhof Garden. Overnight in Amsterdam or city nearby.|
Day 2 (Wed)
Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris (B)
|Our day begins with a drive to Brussels, the Belgian capital, before we arrive, stop for a photo at the Atomium, monument of the first World Fair after the WW II, took place in Brussels in 1958. Then drive to the city centre, enjoy an orientation at the beautiful Grand’ Place and the Mannenken Pis. Later, we drive to the most splendid city – Paris. Overnight in Paris or city nearby.|
Day 3 (Thu)
Paris - Versailles - Paris (B)
|Paris is your oyster over the next two days as you enjoy guided tours around one of the world’s most celebrated cities. Your Parisian adventures get off to a spectacular start with a drive along the famous ChampsÉlysées to the Place de la Concorde, which played such a key part in the French Revolution. You’ll also get to see the iconic Arc de Triomphe here too, the imposing monument that sits near the western end of the avenue and commemorates the fallen of the revolution and Napoleonic wars. You’ll take in another significant historical building next as you head to L’Hôtel National des Invalides, where Napoleon’s tomb is located, followed by a stop at the most legendary of all Paris’s icons: the Eiffel Tower. You can either take time to explore the neighbourhood and have some lunch or scale the Eiffel Tower. Choice is yours. Finally, you’ll travel on the coach out through the Parisian suburbs to the splendid Palace of Versailles, the vast regal château that was the residence of the royal family until the start of the revolution in 1789. Today the palace is another popular Parisian attraction. In the evening, you can enjoy one of our optional Paris evening shows. Overnight in Paris or City Nearby.|
Day 4 (Fri)
|The second day of your Parisian experience begins with a visit to the Louvre, one of the world’s greatest art museums. Here you’ll set your eyes upon some of history’s most famous masterpieces, including the Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace (also called Nike of Samothrace), and Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Opt for a guided gallery tour, which will enhance your experience and allow you to browse through hundreds of works in just a few hours. You can then take a leisurely cruise along the river Seine, a great sightseeing option that offers splendidc views of iconic Parisian landmarks, including Notre-Dame Cathedral and Pont Alexandre III. After an exhilarating morning of walking the gallery corridors, replenish your energy levels with lunch in the museum before heading to the area surrounding the PalaisGarnier, Paris’s opera house. Afterwards, you have an option of having a French 4 course Dinner and Show experience or spend time shopping at the legendary department stores Galeries Lafayette. For some members of the group it will be time to say goodbye to new-found friends, while others will opt to stay another night in this French city of delights before picking up the Green Line tour the next day. Overnight in Paris or city nearby.|
Day 5 (Sat)
Paris - Reims - Luxembourg (B)
|The tour leaves from Paris for a delightful scenic journey through the rolling countryside of the Champagne region, famous the world over for the sparkling white wine produced here. Enjoy seeing the historic attractions of provincial capital Reims, including the city’s cathedral – a key national heritage site, where coronations of French kings took place from the 11th century onwards. History and tradition are equally evident in your next location: Luxembourg, the world’s only remaining Grand Duchy. After arriving in refined Luxembourg City, you’ll be introduced on foot to the main places of interest, including the Place de Constitution and Pont Adolphe, before having time for further exploration on your own. End of tour. Drop off point: Remis Cathedral of Notre Dame or Place De La consitution, Luxumbourg.|
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel, twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Professional coach driver
- Flights or other travel costs, visas and travel insurance
- Admission tickets all attractions
- Pre & post tour accommodation
- Airport Transfer or transfer to meeting point
- Any additional excursions activities, tours or shows not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Tips Guide & Driver EUR 7 per person per day
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.)
- Paris City entrance + Overnight city tax EUR 15/person/day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tamu diwajibkan sudah memiliki Visa Schengen sebelum mengikuti paket FIT Eropa kami.
- Kami TIDAK DAPAT memberikan konfirmasi hotel maupun surat - surat keterangan lainnya yang dibutuhkan tamu sebagai dokumen pelengkap untuk proses pengajuan visa.
- Final Confirmation dapat kami berikan 1 - 2 hari sebelum tanggal keberangkatan.
- Dalam final confirmation tsb, tour operator hanya dapat memberikan konfirmasi hotel untuk malam pertama tour,untuk informasi mengenai hotel dimalam berikutnya selama tour akan diinformasikan langsung kepada tamu pada saat tour berjalan.
- Harga untuk per orang dan hanya termasuk perjalanan di darat, tidak termasuk tiket pesawat, admission/tiket biaya masuk semua wisata, biaya cruise, makanan dan minuman, VISA SCHENGEN, tips, city entrance fee & taxes, dan pengeluaran pribadi.
- Harga di atas, tidak termasuk ENGLISH CHANNEL FERRY (Tunnel) Fees dan Termnal Tax = €20/orang (Subject to change)
- TIPPING GUIDE & SUPIR = € 7/orang/hari (dibayarkan saat tour berjalan)
- Harga, jadwal perjalanan, dan hotel dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan sebelummya. Biaya tambahan seperti optional, tipping, city entrance fees&taxes langsung.
- Pengantaran hanya tersedia selama 07.00-22.00; diluar jam tersebut tidak ada pengantaran. Kami tidak bertanggung jawab apabila tamu keluar imigrasi setelah 22.00 malam, maka tamu akan ke hotel dengan pengaturan dan biaya masing-masing.
- Supir akan menunggu max.60 menit dari waktu yang telah ditentukan untuk penjemputan, apabila tamu ‘NO SHOW’ makan ‘NO REFUND’
Kebijakan Kamar :
- Anak 2-11 tahun yang sharing dengan 2 orang dewasa dalam 1 kamar = TIDAK tersedia EXTRA BED
- Untuk keberangkatan 3 orang dewasa apabila hotel tidak bisa menyediakan Triple Room, maka orang ketiga harus membayar single sup untuk menggunakan 1 kamar sendiri.
- We are not liable for any delay or expense of any kind
- We will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control
- Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date. We will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any country
- We are not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour
- We reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary
- We will not accept liability for acts of violence for any single sharing a room with others
- Any unused portion of the tour is non-refundable, including meals listed in the itinerary if for any reason you cannot continue with the tour after departure
- We also reserves the right to request any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. We shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person
- We acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. We accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes
- Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. We are not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour
- Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary
- We will not be held responsible if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger
- Our tour guide and driver do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.