7D/6N Favourite Madrid - Sevilla - Carmona Tour
Berlibur di Spanyol mengujungi Madrid dengan wisata Hop on Hop off dan Toledo Tour, Sevilla Hop on Hop off serta mengunjungi Carmona yang banyak menyimpan wisata sejarah yang menakjubkan
SIC Tour, Min 2 pax
Arrival at Madrid airport. Shuttle transfer from airport to hotel.
Madrid sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus. One of the easiest and most comfortable ways of discovering madrid. hop on the bus, put on your earphones, listen to the recorded commentaries and enjoy the streets, monuments and places of interest that you pass by. Highlights of the tour: Gran Vía, Plaza de España, University, Moncloa, Habsburg old quarter, Calle Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá, Paseo de La Castellana and the Real Madrid stadium, Santiago Bernabéu (tour of the stadium available). This tour is performed with air conditioning motorcoaches and conducted by official guides. Overnight at hotel.
|Buffet breakfast at hotel. Toledo excursion on regular basis. Toledo is one of the spanish cities with the greatest wealth of monuments. known as the “City of The Three Cultures”, because christians, arabs and jews lived together there for centuries, behind its walls Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogues. This great diversity of artistic styles makes the old quarter of the capital of la mancha a real open-air museum(tour en english). Overnight at hotel.|
Madrid - Sevilla (B)
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Transfer to atocha train station. Transfer to sevilla by high speed train.
Transfer from Sevilla train station to the hotel. Leisure time to discover the city. Overnight at hotel in sevilla.
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Sevilla sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus. As political capital of Andalucia, Sevilla houses the government and parliament of this autonomous region. The legend says Seville was founded by hercules. It was called hispalis by the Romans and Isbiliya by the moors. it was after the discovery of America that Sevilla reached its highest point in history; due to the fact that the guadalquivir river that crosses the city can be navigated from Seville to Sanlucar de Barrameda, on the atlantic coast. Overnight at hotel in Sevilla.
Sevilla - Carmona (B)
|Buffet breakfast at hotel. Transfer by bus to Carmona. Leisure time to enjoy this charming town. Carmona is a picturesque Andalusian town with a magnificent 15th century tower built in imitation of Seville`s giralda. it was an important Roman city, and was under the moors often governed by the brother of the Sevillan ruler. Enjoy a walking tour through the historical town centre, with inside visits to the Santa Maria church and the Alcazar fortress. In the 14th century, pedro the cruel built a palace within the village castle, which he used as his royal residence in the country. This building is now the parador of Carmona. Overnight at Carmona parador. Enjoy an exceptional panoramic view from the fortress, where different civilisations have brought their best artistry and culture. The splendid views from the hotel are the background to the fantastic pool, gardens, patio and mudéjar fountain, cupulín room, and terrace.|
Carmona - Sevilla - Madrid (B)
Buffet breakfast at hotel parador. Transfer by bus to Sevilla train station. Transfer to Madrid by high speed train. One last evening of leisure time in Madrid. Enjoy the city, especially the liveliness during the night, the bars, the cafes. Overnight at hotel in Madrid.
Depart Madrid (B)
|Buffet breakfast at hotel in Madrid. Go shopping on the ever so lively calle fuencarral or gran via to finish your trip in style. Transfer to madrid airport. End of services.|
- 3 Nights accommodation in Madrid
- 2 Nights accommodation in Sevilla
- 1 Nights accommodation in Carmona
- Shuttle transfer Airport - hotel - train station and train station - hotel - Airport in madrid
- Shuttle transfer train station - hotel - train station in Sevilla
- Transfer by Bus - hotel - train station in Carmona
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Tour as per itinerary on SIC basis
- International flight ticket
- Train ticket Madrid to Sevilla (from EUR 70 - EUR 210 average one way)
- Train ticket Sevilla to Madrid (from EUR 70 - EUR 210 average one way)
- Tips guide, driver and porter
- Any other service not mentioned on the programme / itinerary described
- Personal expenses
- Regional tourist tax
- Optional tour :
- Real Madrid stadium tour:
- Adult: EUR 25/person
- Child: EUR 18/child
- Football tickets: on request (price from EUR 48 to EUR 259 average)
- Flamenco show & dinner in Madrid: EUR 63/person
- Guadalquivir Cruise: EUR 11/person
- Real Madrid stadium tour:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Package valid for Indonesia Passport, KIMS and KITAS holder
- Cencellation policy applied
- Children price valid for child up to 11 years
- Prices subject to availability and possible fluctuations in any of the requested services at the time of final booking
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.