Harga dapat berubah sewaktu waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu
9D/8N Explore Amsterdam - Paris - Lucerne - Venice - Rome
Day 1 (Mon)
|Meet at Airport Amsterdam, Netherland. Transfer to Hotel, check in hotel and free time.Note : Tour manager will contact you and advise of the departure time from the hotel to join tour on the 2nd day.|
Day 2 (Tue)
Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Amsterdam (B)
|Today we enjoy our morning sightseeing tour to a countryside excursion to the village of Zaanse Schans, where we visit the Wooden Shoes Factory, Cheese Farm and stop for photos at the typical windmills which was one of the most important and historic architecture since The Netherlands started to established their country. After drive takes us back to the city centre, to visit the famous diamond factory which has been in a high technique since the 16th century. Then it’s the time for you to leisure or perhaps take a Canal Cruise will be a good idea to spend your evening before dinner.Overnight in Amsterdam or nearby city.|
Day 3 (Wed)
Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris (B)
Our day begins with a drive to Brussels, the Belgian capital, before we arrive, stop for a photo at the Atomium, monument of the first World Fair after the WW II, took place in Brussels in 1958. Then drive to the city centre, enjoy an orientation at the beautiful Grand’ Place and the Mannenken Pis. Later, we drive to the most splendid city – Paris. Overnight in Paris or nearby.
Day 4 (Thu)
Paris - Versailles - Paris (B)
|Today we will enjoy the sightsee tour include the Arc de Triomphe, drive along the Champs Elysees to the Place de la Concorde, where the royal and many aristocracy members were guillotined there during the Revolution. Then drive up to the Hotel des Invalides, where the Tombean de Napoleon 1 er is also located. Later, we will photo stop at the Eiffel Tower, and a relaxing scenic Seine Cruise featuring such highlights as Notre Dame Cathedral and Pont Alexandre III . After, drive takes us to visit the glorious Palace of Versailles, built as a hunting lodge by Louis XIII, then developed to majority and taking on full royal power by Louis XIV, it remained the residence of the royal family since 1722 until the Revolution of 1789. Then transfer to hotel for overnight after dinner. Overnight in Paris or nearby (if clients interested in visiting the splendid Paris after dinner, our tour guide would be pleased to arrange it for you).|
Day 5 (Fri)
|Our morning visit is one of the world’s greatest art museum – The Louvre, enjoy the sight of Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace (also called Nike of Samothrace) and the most famous work by Leonardo da Vinci – Mona Lisa. After lunch the tour leader will take the group to the city center group free at leisure and shopping near Opera. After dinner, meet with tour leader and coach and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Paris or nearby.|
Day 6 (Sat)
Paris - Lucerne (B)
|After boarding the luxury coach in Paris, sit back and enjoy a scenic journey across classic French countryside en route to mountainous Switzerland.You’ll pass through Basel, which is located at the point where the Swiss, French and German borders meet, before arriving at the picturesque lakeside city of Lucerne, nestled at the foot of the snowcapped Swiss Alps. Hotel: 3* in or outside Lucerne.|
Day 7 (Sun)
Lucerne - Milan - Venice (B)
|In the morning you’ll get to see Lucerne’s famous landmarks and take some pictures before you are heading south from Lucerne through spectacular Switzerland and into northern Italy. Where your first stop will be Milan, fashion capital of the world. Your orientation tour will introduce you to the city’s iconic sights, including the vast Gothic cathedral (Duomo) and La Scala opera house. You’ll also see the planet’s oldest shopping mall, the 19th-century Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, where you can wander among the boutique shops and take lunch in one of the refined cafes. After some free time, you’ll head to another vintage Italian city: Venice. Hotel: 3* outside Venice Island.|
Day 8 (Mon)
Venice - Rome (B)
|Spend the morning in the company of a knowledgeable local guide as you explore Venice, the most magical of cities. Begin with a waterbus ride to San Marco Island, a memorable crossing of the lagoon that gives you a real taste of the city’s charm as you approach the dreamy spires and distinctive waterside buildings. Once on the island you’ll be led around some of Venice’s best-known locations, beginning in the Piazzo with the Basilica di San Marco, a stunning piece of Byzantine architecture. You’ll also see the legendary Bridge of Sighs, which appears on many a postcard or picture of Venice and connects the old prison to the interrogation rooms in the Doge’s Palace. Afterwards you’ll have a chance to see some traditional Venetian craftwork at close quarters with a demonstration by Murano glassblowers; their exquisite creations make excellent souvenirs. Of course, the ultimate Venice activity is to ride through the warren of waterways on a gondola, and for most people this optional excursion is a must. Step aboard, relax and enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience. If you’re hungry after an action-packed morning you can choose to fill up with an optional delicious homemade Italian spaghetti meal, before enjoying more free time in this sublime city. Transfer to Rome in the afternoon. Hotel: 3* in or outside Rome.|
Day 9 (Tue)
Departure Rome (B)
|Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Airport|
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel, twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Airport transfers
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Professional coach driver
- Flights or other travel costs, visas and travel insurance
- Admission tickets all attractions
- Any additional excursions activities, tours or shows not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Tips Guide & Driver EUR 7 per person per day
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.)
- City entrance fees + taxes (subject to change):
- Venice City : EUR 15/pax
- Rome City : EUR 10/pax
- Paris City entrance + Overnight city tax EUR 15/person/day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tamu diwajibkan sudah memiliki Visa Schengen sebelum mengikuti paket FIT Eropa kami.
- Kami TIDAK DAPAT memberikan konfirmasi hotel maupun surat - surat keterangan lainnya yang dibutuhkan tamu sebagai dokumen pelengkap untuk proses pengajuan visa.
- Final Confirmation dapat kami berikan 1 - 2 hari sebelum tanggal keberangkatan.
- Dalam final confirmation tsb, tour operator hanya dapat memberikan konfirmasi hotel untuk malam pertama tour,untuk informasi mengenai hotel dimalam berikutnya selama tour akan diinformasikan langsung kepada tamu pada saat tour berjalan.
- Harga untuk per orang dan hanya termasuk perjalanan di darat, tidak termasuk tiket pesawat, admission/tiket biaya masuk semua wisata, biaya cruise, makanan dan minuman, VISA SCHENGEN, tips, city entrance fee & taxes, dan pengeluaran pribadi.
- Harga di atas, tidak termasuk ENGLISH CHANNEL FERRY (Tunnel) Fees dan Termnal Tax = €20/orang (Subject to change)
- TIPPING GUIDE & SUPIR = € 7/orang/hari (dibayarkan saat tour berjalan)
- Harga, jadwal perjalanan, dan hotel dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan sebelummya. Biaya tambahan seperti optional, tipping, city entrance fees&taxes langsung dibayarkan saat mengikuti tour.
- Pengantaran hanya tersedia selama 07.00-22.00; diluar jam tersebut tidak ada pengantaran. Kami tidak bertanggung jawab apabila tamu keluar imigrasi setelah 22.00 malam, maka tamu akan ke hotel dengan pengaturan dan biaya masing-masing.
- Supir akan menunggu max.60 menit dari waktu yang telah ditentukan untuk penjemputan, apabila tamu ‘NO SHOW’ makan ‘NO REFUND’
Kebijakan Kamar :
- Anak 2-11 tahun yang sharing dengan 2 orang dewasa dalam 1 kamar = TIDAK tersedia EXTRA BED
- Untuk keberangkatan 3 orang dewasa apabila hotel tidak bisa menyediakan Triple Room, maka orang ketiga harus membayar single sup untuk menggunakan 1 kamar sendiri.
- We are not liable for any delay or expense of any kind
- We will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control
- Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date. We will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any country
- We are not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour
- We reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary
- We will not accept liability for acts of violence for any single sharing a room with others
- Any unused portion of the tour is non-refundable, including meals listed in the itinerary if for any reason you cannot continue with the tour after departure
- We also reserves the right to request any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. We shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person
- We acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. We accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes
- Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. We are not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour
- Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary
- We will not be held responsible if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger
- Our tour guide and driver do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.