Harga dapat berubah sewaktu waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu
9D/8N Explore Madrid - Zaragoza - Barcelona - Alicante - Malaga - Seville - Lisbon - Madrid
Berlibur ke eropa kurang lengkap jika Anda tidak mengunjungi Negara Spain dan Portugal dan berwisata di kota Madrid, Zaragoza, Barcelona, Valencia, Alicante, Granada, Malaga, Seville, Lisbon, Toledo, dan kembali ke Madrid.
|Minimum Pax||:||2 orang|
Day 1 (Fri)
|Meet at Airport Madird, Spain. Transfer to Hotel, check in hotel and free time. Note : Tour manager will contact you and advise of the departure time from the hotel to join tour on the 2nd day.|
Day 2 (Sat)
Madrid - Zaragoza (B)
|Starts from the capital of Spain, Madrid, where we will pass through the Cibeles Fountain, and then arrive and visit Plaza Mayor, Piazza di Spagna, Plaza de Colón and Royal Palace of Madrid. Then you’ll arrive at the Puerta del Sol, a public square in Madrid. You can find the Km. 0 squared tile placed on the pavement. afternoon, we say farewell to Madrid and head to Zaragoza.|
Day 3 (Sun)
Zaragoza - Barcelona (B)
|In the morning directly to Barcelona. After arrival visit the Columbus Monument and La Rambla, followed by Sagrada Família, then it’s on to Camp Nou, a football stadium in Barcelona, also visit Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys, the main stadium for the 1992 Summer Olympics located in Montjuïc. The remaining time is spent in the bustling Plaza Catalonia, where you can have free time and do some shopping.|
Day 4 (Mon)
Barcelona - Valencia - Alicante (B)
|After breakfast, we’ll leave Barcelona for Spain’s third largest city, Valencia.Upon arrival, we will visit Modernisme Plaza of the City Hall of Valencia, Valencia’s Ancient City Gates and Valencia Cathedral, where the true Holy Grail is reserved in. After tour the day is rounded off with a drive into Alicante.|
Day 5 (Tue)
Alicante - Granada - Malaga (B)
|This morning we depart for the city of Granada on the plateau of the Andalusia province. This historic city has been ruled by Visigoth and Arab. We will visit the Alhambra, a Moorish citadel and palace, also known as the Red Palace. Once arrived, the Moorish legacy might have caught your eye immediately. We proceed on our journey to the Sunny Coast area – Costa del Sol and we go direct to our hotel overnight.|
Day 6 (Wed)
Malaga - Seville (B)
|In the morning we go northbound to the largest city of the autonomous community of Andalusia, Seville. This city was the capital of the Muslim dynasty, we visit Seville Cathedral. From there onwards we see the Alcázar of Seville, used to be a Muslim palace and the Spanish Royal Palace. Then we walk through the Santa Cruz, Torre del Oro (the Tower of Gold) and Maria Luisa Park, here the 1992 World Expo was located. In Plaza de España (Spain Square), we can admire a crafted porcelain painting, detailing the history and elegance of old Spain.|
Day 7 (Thu)
Sevilla - Lisbon (B)
|Depart for the capital and the largest city of Portugal, Lisbon. We are arrive in Cabo da Roca (Cape Roca) in the afternoon and visit there. Later we will be back to the Lisbon city centre and visit Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery, You will pass through Marquis of Pombal Square and then stop at Rossio Square for some free time.|
Day 8 (Fri)
Lisbon - Toledo - Madrid (B)
|Today we will drive back to Madrid via Toledo, a World Heritage Site declared by UNESCO in 1986, overlooking the Alcázar of Toledo and visiting the grand structure of Toledo Cathedral, you will feel the bustling of Spain in the old time. Then take a well-earned rest as you sit back, catch a breath taking landscape of Spain and enjoy its rich palette of colours in natural surroundings while you are on the journey to Madrid.|
Day 9 (Sat)
Departure Madrid (B)
|Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure until departure transfer to Airport.|
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star hotel, twin room with private facilities
- Daily continental breakfast
- Airport transfers
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Professional coach driver
- Flights or other travel costs, visas and travel insurance
- Admission tickets all attractions
- Any additional excursions activities, tours or shows not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Tips Guide & Driver EUR 7 per person per day
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.)
- City entrance fees + taxes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tamu diwajibkan sudah memiliki Visa Schengen sebelum mengikuti paket FIT Eropa kami.
- Informasi: Selama periode Christmas dan New Year Alhambra Palace tutup
- Kami TIDAK DAPAT memberikan konfirmasi hotel maupun surat - surat keterangan lainnya yang dibutuhkan tamu sebagai dokumen pelengkap untuk proses pengajuan visa.
- Final Confirmation dapat kami berikan 1 - 2 hari sebelum tanggal keberangkatan.
- Dalam final confirmation tsb, tour operator hanya dapat memberikan konfirmasi hotel untuk malam pertama tour,untuk informasi mengenai hotel dimalam berikutnya selama tour akan diinformasikan langsung kepada tamu pada saat tour berjalan.
- Harga untuk per orang dan hanya termasuk perjalanan di darat, tidak termasuk tiket pesawat, admission/tiket biaya masuk semua wisata, biaya cruise, makanan dan minuman, VISA SCHENGEN, tips, city entrance fee & taxes, dan pengeluaran pribadi.
- Harga di atas, tidak termasuk ENGLISH CHANNEL FERRY (Tunnel) Fees dan Termnal Tax = €20/orang (Subject to change)
- TIPPING GUIDE & SUPIR = € 5/orang/hari (dibayarkan saat tour berjalan)
- Harga, jadwal perjalanan, dan hotel dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan sebelummya. Biaya tambahan seperti optional, tipping, city entrance fees&taxes langsung.
- Pengantaran hanya tersedia selama 07.00-22.00; diluar jam tersebut tidak ada pengantaran. Kami tidak bertanggung jawab apabila tamu keluar imigrasi setelah 22.00 malam, maka tamu akan ke hotel dengan pengaturan dan biaya masing-masing.
- Supir akan menunggu max.60 menit dari waktu yang telah ditentukan untuk penjemputan, apabila tamu ‘NO SHOW’ makan ‘NO REFUND’
Kebijakan Kamar :
- Anak 2-11 tahun yang sharing dengan 2 orang dewasa dalam 1 kamar = TIDAK tersedia EXTRA BED
- Untuk keberangkatan 3 orang dewasa apabila hotel tidak bisa menyediakan Triple Room, maka orang ketiga harus membayar single sup untuk menggunakan 1 kamar sendiri.
- We are not liable for any delay or expense of any kind
- We will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control
- Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date. We will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any country
- We are not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour
- We reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary
- We will not accept liability for acts of violence for any single sharing a room with others
- Any unused portion of the tour is non-refundable, including meals listed in the itinerary if for any reason you cannot continue with the tour after departure
- We also reserves the right to request any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony and welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. We shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person
- We acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. We accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes
- Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. We are not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour
- Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary
- We will not be held responsible if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger
- Our tour guide and driver do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.