Harga dapat berubah sewaktu waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu
Tour Package Tokyo / Okinawa / Osaka / Hiroshima / Sapporo By Japan Airlines
[JAL Special Package] Free & Easy Enjoy Osaka: 3 Days 2 Nights in Osaka with 2-Day Osaka Amazing Pass
2. The included 2-Day Osaka Amazing Pass is good for unlimited rides on the Osaka Municipal Subway as well as special perks for sightseeing locations in the Kansai region.
3. For accommodation, customers can select from a list of hotels in central Osaka conveniently located for sightseeing.
4. We also recommend booking guided tours and experience plans from Sunrise Tours to complement your trip.
5. Flights between Haneda Airport and Itami Airport take approximately 70 minutes! It takes about 30 minutes via airport bus from Itami Airport to downtown Osaka. It is possible to visit Kyoto and Nara for day trips from Osaka.
Address: 2-3-11 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent (No. 64)
2. This is an unguided tour with no accompanying interpreter-guide or tour conductor.
3. [About Package Plans Including Airfare]
1. Please be sure to enter correctly the age (at the time of boarding the flight), contact email and telephone during the trip, and where you will be staying before the tour for all participants.
*If the information input is incorrect and the final itinerary cannot be sent to you, applicable cancellation charges will be levied.
2. This tour uses flights departing Haneda Airport between 6:30-9:30, 10:30-14:30, and 15:30-19:30 for the outbound trip; and flights departing Itami Airport between 7:00-10:30, 11:30-15:30, and 16:30-20:30 on the return trip. Departure time slots can be selected, but specific flights may not be designated.
3. There is no booking option for passengers age 5 or under.
4. You will be notified of the flight you will be boarding in your final itinerary. The final itinerary will be sent to the email address registered when booking, so please be sure to check it. Please be aware that if you did not provide an address when making your reservations, or if the registered information is incorrect, you will be unable to board the airplane, it will be considered a cancellation due to the customer’s circumstances, and you will be charged the standard cancellation fee.
5. For the return flight, in the event that all flights on the return date for the tour are suspended, you may have to change to a flight on the following day and extend your stay at your own expense. For details, please inquire at the Japan Airlines counter at Itami Airport.
6. This package cannot be used for one-way trips. Please be aware that should you fail to take the designated flight, this shall be considered waiving one’s rights, and no refund shall be issued.
7. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 21 days prior to the tour date, the tour may be cancelled.
8. This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
4. [About the Airplane]
1. This tour will use domestic JAL flights. Boarding will take place at Haneda Airport Terminal 1.
2. Please complete the check-in process at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time for your flight, and be sure to pass through the security screening at least 15 minutes before departure. If you do not arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, you will not be allowed to board. Please arrive at the boarding gate 10 minutes in advance.
3. Please complete boarding procedures at Haneda Airport on your own using a JAL automated check-in machine or at the counter. The confirmation number printed on your final itinerary will be needed for the procedure.
4. Please designate seats yourself at check-in. Groups or couples may be seated in separate areas.
5. Carry-on luggage is limited to 1 bag per person, in addition to your personal effects (handbags, etc.). Please check baggage that exceeds the permitted size at the counter. Up to 20 kg of luggage per person may be checked at the counter free of charge. There is no limit on the number of bags.
6. Should the customer miss the flight for any reason, they shall be responsible for any substitute travel expenses, and no refunds shall be issued for airfare. Please understand that you will need to arrange for any alternative means of transportation yourself. For details, please inquire at the Japan Airlines counter. Depending on the circumstances, it may be necessary to transfer to an airplane operated by a different airline.
*Cases in which there is the risk of cancellation of flights, suspension of service, or flight delays due to inclement weather (typhoons, heavy snow, etc.) or strikes, etc.
1. When departing on the tour
Please check the service status on the JAL website before departing. In the event that your designated flight has been suspended and you use a different flight, as a general rule, you will have to purchase a regular ticket for the other flight. Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to change the flight for your existing airline ticket, so please consult directly with the Japan Airlines counter for details. Should you be able to change your flight, there will be no rebates or refunds provided. Refunds for airline tickets that could not be used due to flight cancellation will be handled on a later date at the travel agency where you applied, so please be sure to contact the agency. (The amount of the refund will not be equal to the normal airfare.)
2. Cancellation of a trip due to suspended flights
Please contact your travel agent. If the travel agency where you booked the tour is closed, please contact the Sunrise Tours call center (TEL: 03-5796-5454, Operating hours: 7:00-21:00) to cancel your booking. Afterward, billing adjustment will be necessary, so please also contact the travel agency immediately once it opens. In such cases, cancellation charges will be levied depending on the date that you make contact with your travel agent or the Sunrise Tours call center.
5. Customers can choose from the following hotels.
[Hotel Sunroute Osaka Namba]
- Check-in: 15:00 / Check-out: 11:00
- Address: 1-1-13 Nipponbashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka / Tel: 06-6211-3610
- Access: about 2 min on foot from Nippombashi Station (Sennichimae Subway Line) Exit 6
[Hotel New Hankyu Osaka]
- Check-in: 15:00 / Check-out: 12:00
- Address: 1-1-35 Shibata, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka / Tel: 06-6372-5101
- Access: connected to Hankyu Umeda Station / from JR Osaka Station Midosuji Gate North Exit, immediately after crossing the north side bridge
[Hearton Hotel Kita Umeda]
- Check-in: 14:00 / Check-out: 12:00
- Address: 3-12-10 Toyosaki, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka / Tel: 06-6377-0810
- Access: about 4 min on foot from Nakatsu Station (Midosuji Subway Line) Exit 3
[Hearton Hotel Minami Senba]
- Check-in: 14:00 / Check-out: 12:00
- Address: 2-12-22 Minamisemba, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka / Tel: 06-6251-2111
- Access: about 4 min on foot from Shinsaibashi Station (Midosuji Subway Line) Exit 2
[The Ritz-Carlton Osaka]
- Check-in: 15:00 / Check-out: 11:00
- Address: 2-5-25 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka / Tel: 06-6343-7000
- Access: about 5 min on foot from Nishi-Umeda Station (Yotsubashi Subway Line) North Ticket Gate
6. At the exchange area, please present the printed copy of the reservation confirmation sheet. The Osaka Amazing Pass will be exchanged for the reservation confirmation sheet. Simply showing the confirmation on a mobile device screen will not be accepted.
[Exchange Area] Kansai Tourist Information Center, Daimaru Shinsaibashi (10:30~21:00, closed Jan. 1)
[How to use] The Pass can be used from the day it is exchanged. The valid period is 2 days from the first day the pass is used. Please make sure to pick up the pass within the tour period.
Please note that the pass may not be picked up before the tour starts or after the tour ends.
[Reference URL] http://www.osaka-info.jp/osp/en/index.html
7. The Osaka Amazing Pass will not be issued for children under 5 years of age. If admission fees or fares are required, please pay at each separate facility. For the hotel, please understand that a facility usage fee for infants may be required depending on the facility.
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.